Sunday, April 10, 2011


I have been scared to write an entry about http://www.lineundliv.de .

Simply because that everything that Wiebke touches turns into perfect rays of light

Her delicate hands.

My heart still beats faster when I look at her blog. There is simply something there. Something that I can't put into words.

It's her way of seeing, her way of being and, her 3 amazing daughters, and her wonderful way of making.

She is a true maker of beauty. She has expanded my heart and my creation, she is an inspiration.

It has been my honest pleasure to take part of her world.

Everything she touches turns into little pieces of floating gold.

Thank you Wiebke.


3 comments:

Tracey said...

I don't know her personally but her blog takes my breath away too. It is a magical experience!

Yanyan said...

that is such a beautiful post about Line+Liv. I adore her so much, she has the warmest heart, exquisite taste, I echo what you said, she is my inspiration too.

Unknown said...

nothing to add :)